Effective commissioning is based on a continual assessment of the needs of a community and then designing, specifying and procuring services to meet these needs, within the resources available. We can work with you by providing speech and language therapy to any population led by our specialists of that field: toddlers, children, adolescents and adults.
Our ethos ties in with effective clinical commissioning by:
- Improving outcomes for patients and communities
- Helping NHS Trusts manage waiting lists
- Empowering patients through shared approaches to care
- Keeping patients fully informed and helping them to share their own care
- Evidence-based practice in assessing needs, designing services and monitoring outcomes
We have been providing the local NHS speech therapy team at Liverpool LCH with supplementary speech therapy services for the last six months on an ongoing basis.
We were commissioned after a tendering process, and were chosen as the preferred provider, having gone through their due diligence screening.
We have a team of therapists working alongside the NHS team in providing assessments and therapy to manage the caseloads. We can assist in casework management for your local CCG area.
Please fill out the form below if you would like our online induction pack to what we offer CCGs. We can also come and meet with you to discuss your service needs (this is free and non obligatory).